Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Twins

Twins
Oil  5 x 5  
Gallery Wrap Canvas

I got a little heavier with the brush strokes on this and liked the effect. So far, I've painted 5 bird nests this spring and enjoyed every one of them.  
My brother and dad were cleaning up the garage getting ready for our big family Easter dinner when they discovered a bird had built a nest in one of dad's garden baskets he had stored away.  When I arrived, they proudly presented it to me for my collection and I was thrilled with my new nest!  I may have to paint the basket too because I'm not sure if I can remove it intact.  Something to contemplate.  
The trees are quickly leafing out here in north Georgia.  It's amazing how quickly spring unfurls once it gets started.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment