Monday, November 25, 2013


Tennessee River

Tenneessee River
Oil   9x12
 
I thought I would share with you a couple more paintings from my class with Roger Dale Brown that I discussed in my last post.  This is from another photo that Roger took in Tennessee.  We did some painting in class and some on location.  It was a great landscape class. 
 
The Chestatee on Frog Hollow (Series)
Oil    9x12
 
This painting was done on location in Roger's class--just another view of the Chestatee with its rapids and rocks.  I showed more of the trees in this painting than I have in previous ones, but think I like it better when I focus more on the water and rocks and minimize the trees. 
 
We have our annual gingerbread house decorating party tonight.  We have dinner and then the grandchildren start on their creations.  It's a fun evening that we all look forward to.  Maybe I'll get some photos posted. 
 
Happy Thanksgiving Week!  I'm thankful for all of you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment