Monday, February 18, 2013

Sunflowers in Blue Vase
5x7  Oil
 
 
Sunflowers are such a happy flower to paint.  I love the bright yellows against the blues.  I thought this would be a good painting to post on a cold winter day--brighten us up a little and think about warmer days.  I actually like all the seasons and thankful that we get to experience all four seasons here in north Georgia.  Occasionally, we even get snow, which is always exciting to me. 
 
Have a great week!  Thanks for visiting!


3 comments:

  1. I love sunflowers too and I love the way you painted these. Your background colors go great with the yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie! I appreciate your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers have to be one of my very favorites! I like the way the 'faces' all give a different view and 'portrait'. very nice.

    ReplyDelete