Friday, December 20, 2013

Five Cherries

Five Cherries
Oil    5x7
 
I've been a bit too busy enjoying all the holiday festivities to find time to paint.  However, from the art blogs that I follow, looks as if a lot of you artist are managing to paint quite often and several are still painting every day.  My hat is off to you! 
 
I will confess that this one was painted in the early part of the year when I purchased some cherries and had lots of fun arranging them many different ways and photographing for future reference.  These are the same cherries that were painted with the silver gravy boat which was posted a while back.  I just thought we needed another pop of red for the holidays. 
 
Have a wonderful last shopping weekend before Jolly Ole St. Nick makes his way down your chimney!

2 comments:

  1. These cherries are just right for the Holidays! It is a busy time, and sometimes it's a challenge to balance painting with everything else. Merry Christmas, and Happy Birthday, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Linda! And Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete