Friday, December 6, 2013

Stargazer II

Stargazer II
 
Obviously, I didn't get enough of the 30 Day Paintings and after it was over, I just kept right on painting close up flower portraits on a dark background.  This one was so interesting with the way it curls and turns, so I just had to give it a try.  I have more paintings dancing around in my head as I prepare for the holidays.  So post-holidays, I should have plenty of material to draw from. 
 
One of my friends told me that she created a folder on the computer just for my paintings.  That really made my day.  I love all my new followers, friends and family and appreciate each and every comment that you so generously share. 
 
Thank you for your time and visits!

2 comments:

  1. Stargazer lilies are one of my favorite flowers. This one is beautiful, Judy! Nice job. I learned from Karin Jurick how to create a "to paint" folder on the computer. So, on a day when you don't feel like painting, you can go through all your resources, crop them, adjust them in photoshop, and put them in a folder.You can have one main folder, or break them down by subject. Then when you are ready to paint, your photo references are in one place and ready to go. No time is wasted on photo references. Easy peezy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I need to make some time to paint.

    ReplyDelete