Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 23  -  30 Day Challenge

Orange Pansy
Oil  6x6
 
Good morning Monday!  We'll start off the week with an orange flower--that should wake you up.  Do you realize we truly are on the last leg of this 30 Day Journey--only one week to go.  It has really flown by, but then again, I've really been busy (as is everyone) trying to keep up with this challenge and everyday things that come our way. 
 
What has kept my excitement going and made me want to paint every day is the support and encouragement I have received from my many blogging and Facebook friends.  So many of you have told me how much you look forward to seeing what I will post each day, and that has given me more incentive to be sure I don't disappoint you.  Thank you!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful Judy. Another great painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam! Your comments are very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing lovely work with all your flowers Judy! You certainly know how to paint pansies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete