Thursday, January 2, 2014

All Dressed Up to Work - Day 2 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days

All Dressed Up to Work
Pastel   5x7
 
He has a broom in his hand but is wearing a top hat.  Guess he likes to dress up no matter what he's doing.  We need to get him a shovel for Christmas. 
 
We didn't have a white Christmas, so I thought maybe if I paint a few snowmen, I might wish it to bring us a snow.  I'll paint a few more and see if my wish comes true--not a blizzard, just a beautiful white blanket of the frosty stuff.  It's so exciting to wake up to a winter wonderland.  Maybe even more exciting is watching it slowly cover everything.  I'll take it either way.  (You can tell I don't live in the north.  Snow is an event here in the sunny south).  Everyone does not share my fondness for the white, fluffy stuff, but I'm still dreaming of a white . . .
 
Thank you for coming along with me on my 30 Day Journey.  Feel free to forward my postings to your family and friends--the more, the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment