Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Old English Snowman -  Day 7 of 30 in 30

Old English Snowman
Pastel  5x7
 
This hat reminds me of Charles Dickens, thus the title.  Maybe he'll take me to England with him.  I've been there once and it was a marvelous place.  Loved the antiquity of it all.  Fond memories and a great photo album of all the sites.  
 
This morning as I looked out the window I saw snow flying through the air--looked like diamonds dancing in the air.  Only problem--it is a bright sunny day--go figure.  I was so perplexed, I went outside in the frigid air to see if there was a snow cloud hanging just over head, but no--only blue skies.  Guess it was just so cold, it was freezing what little moisture there is in the air and the sun was striking it just right.  Bet this is not unusual up north.  Anyway, I got to experience a special moment watching diamonds swirl through the air!
 
Thank you for continuing to follow along with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment