Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Another Snowy Day in Georgia

Another Snowy Day in Georgia

This scene is actually from the first snow of two weeks ago that we had in Georgia, but I was painting it yesterday as it was snowing all day--big, fluffy flakes and little flakes--it kept coming down.  It was so pretty, I decided to let the dust continue to accumulate on the furniture and forget about vacuuming, etc. and just give in to that urge to paint some more snow.  After all, snow in Georgia doesn't happen every winter--have to paint it while we can.  

This is my granddaughter and two neighbor children having a wonderful time sledding down the hill in their brightly colored clothes.  Stay safe and warm wherever you are!

4 comments:

  1. I Love all your paintings, but am really enjoying the Snow paintings!! If the forecast is correct, you'll have some deep snow to paint by tomorrow! Keep 'em coming--we enjoy each and every one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny!!! The weather has certainly cooperated for my snow series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh makes me wish I could paint and draw my grands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan!!! Now I need to practice on the faces.

      Delete