Saturday, February 1, 2014


Recap of 30 Paintings in 30 Days
January Snowmen/Women/Children

Yesterday, I actually did get  each one of these little smiley faces loaded to the collage. I was about to click the button to save it to my computer when the program crashed!  All my work to load them up evaporated into cyber land, and I had to quit playing with the computer and hit the road.  I kept telling myself to forget the collage and just end it with Frosty, but I can't bear to lose a battle.  So as soon as I arrived home, I went straight to the computer and loaded them all up again!  This time the program cooperated and now we have our collage.  If you're counting, there are only 25--reason being, it's quicker to use auto upload than to drop each one into the collage manually.  I decided after the morning crash, I might be wise to take somewhat of a shortcut.  
I appreciate so many of you telling me that you will miss the snowmen and how you have looked forward to each new painting every day.  That is music to my ears!!!  A little secret between you and me, I could go on and on painting snowmen.  I'm still coming up with ideas for new ones.  I will have to draw these out before they leave my head completely because I'm sure we'll be revisiting the snowmen of winter at some point in time.  Keep checking in to see what is new on the easel!

7 comments:

  1. Love the collage Judy. My favorite yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jan!!! I appreciate your following along with snowman art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved seeing these snowmen every day...just haven't had time to stop by and say so until now. Love these paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!!! I appreciate your following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy these snow-people are just divine!! Such a great idea for the challenge, and each and every one of them are gorgeous! You could make a great range of Christmas cards from them! Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed seeing all of your snowmen and am amazed that you were able to make each one so different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your snowmen! I finally have time to stop by other blogs to see what other artists did last month. Very nice collection! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete