Thursday, February 20, 2014

Katie's Sailboat

Katie's Sailboat
Oil  8 x 10 

Hey everybody!  Today, I decided to post Katie's Sailboat as I seem to have boats on my mind.  Maybe it's time to paint a few boats.  This one was painted for our granddaughter, Katie, at her request.  I really don't seem to do very well with requests, but those grandchildren can inspire to do things we wouldn't ordinarily do.  Seems I have to paint what strikes me on that particular day and time.  But Katie requested and I painted.  It was a Christmas gift to her.  

Last week, we had snow and ice and today it is supposed to be 72 degrees!  What a difference a week makes.  Have a wonderful day and week!

2 comments:

  1. turquoise and gold are one of my favorite combinations and I love the dashed brushwork here. very Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the color combination is wonderful. There is a nice vibration here… very nice, Judy!

    ReplyDelete